Returning students and freshers
Note: Freshers are to login with their Application number and Surname. Old students are to login with their Application number and Surname.
You will need to upload your passport before making payment.
Click here to check your admission status and pay your acceptance fee
Application for the 2018/2019 Session Click here to Apply now
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into Kwara State College of Arabic & Islamic Legal Studies, Ilorin for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The following are the available programmes:
- Regular Diploma Programmes
- Professional Diploma in Education (PDE)
- Advance Diploma in Legal Studies (ADLS)
- Imamship Training Programme
You can now make payment for your CAILS-KWASU foundation diploma
Follow the following steps:
- Login to the student portal using your matric/reg no and your surname
- Upload your passport photograph
- Click on 'Make Payment'
- Select 'CAILS-KWASU foundation diploma' from the fees dropdown
- Click on 'Continue'
- Confirm your details on the next page
- Supply your debit card details on the interswitch page and confirm your payment