You can now make payment for your CAILS-KWASU foundation diploma
Follow the following steps:
- Login to the student portal using your matric/reg no and your surname
- Upload your passport photograph
- Click on 'Make Payment'
- Select 'CAILS-KWASU foundation diploma' from the fees dropdown
- Click on 'Continue'
- Confirm your details on the next page
- Supply your debit card details on the interswitch page and confirm your payment
Application for the 2017/2018 Session Click here to Apply now
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into Kwara State College of Arabic & Islamic Legal Studies, Ilorin for the 2017/2017 academic session.
The following are available programmes:
Regular Diploma Programmes
Professional Diploma in Education (PDE)
Advance Diploma in Legal Studies (ADLS)
Imamship Training Programme
Returning Students Login
Foundation students are to login with their Application number and Surname. You will need to upload your passport before making payment.